FINGER SCREENS | FINGER GRID DECK
Polyblock Finger Screens | Grizzly Finger System | Cascade Finger System | Finger Grid Deck
Suitable for mobile screens and static boxes
Finger screens, also known as finger grids and grid decks are designed specifically for the waste disposal, compost, recycling, topsoil, and gravel industries. With no cross-wires the material being processed cannot clog or catch on the screening surface. The cascade effect produced by the series of fingers on the polyblock finger screen produces excellent screening properties in the most demanding applications.
GRIZZLY FINGER SYSTEM
- Robust non blinding system
- Suitable for grids/live heads
- Individual tines can be replaced
1. Complete sets or single rolls up to a maximum 1600 mm wide. Strong construction.
2. 810 mm x 32 mm forged tines individually replaceable tampered bushes also supplied.
3. Available from 30 to 300 mm aperture, installation included if required.
4. Optional angle adjustment if required.
CASCADE FINGER SYSTEM
- Eliminates blinding/clogging
- It is available for all mobile or static screens
- Individual rods can be replaced – low cost
- It is suitable for compost, soil, glass, coal, stone, and other waste
BRIMONN – ONE COMPANY, ONE CALL, FOR ALL YOUR QUARRYING, SCREENING AND RECYCLING APPLICATIONS
Call us today on +44 (0) 1902 632 505
OUR PRODUCT RANGE
Powerscreen | Sandvik | McCloskey | Finlay | Keestrack | Anaconda | Gipo | Maximus | Extec | Viper | Fintec | Masterskreen | Teesab | Portafill | Parker | Hewitt Robins | Metso | Mogenson | Buccaneer | Nordberg | Dernaseer | Kleeman | Rubblemaster | Herbst