Suitable for Mobile screens – Static boxes
Finger screen is designed specifically for the waste disposal, recycling, topsoil, compost and gravel industries. With no cross-wires the material being processed cannot clog or catch on the screening surface. The cascade effect produced by the series of fingers produces excellent screening properties in the most demanding applications.
GRIZZLY FINGER SYSTEM
- Robust non blinding system
- Suitable for grids/live heads
- Individual tines can be replaced
1. Complete sets or single rolls up to a maximum 1600mm wide. Strong construction.
2. 810mm x 32mm forged tines individually replaceable tampered bushes also supplied.
3. Available from 30 to 300mm aperture, installation included if required.
4. Optional angle adjustment if required.
CASCADE FINGER SYSTEM
- Eliminates blinding/clogging
- Suitable for compost, soil, glass, coal, stone, waste
- Available for all mobile or static screens
- Individual rods can be replaced – low cost