Suitable for Mobile screens – Static boxes
Rubber Screens offer the advantage of a much longer lifespan and reduced noise levels. They have a lower opening screening area than wire screens, especially on smaller apertures.
In conclusion our rubber screen mats are manufactured from high wear resistant materials. Therefore our screen mats are ideal as complete decks on larger screen boxes or as an impact section prior to a wire screen. The screens are available in a range of square or slotted apertures to suit all types of grading requirements.
- Longer wear life over steel screens
- Noise reduction over steel screens
- Suitable for stone, demolition material/gravel
- Square/round/slotted apertures
- Wide range of thicknesses
- Self cleaning option available
- Wear or impact pads optional
- Pegging reduced/eliminated
- Available for all mobile or static screens
BRIMONN – ONE COMPANY, ONE CALL, FOR ALL YOUR QUARRYING, SCREENING AND RECYCLING APPLICATIONS
Call us today on +44 (0) 1902 632 505
OUR PRODUCT RANGE
Powerscreen | Sandvik | McCloskey | Finlay | Keestrack | Anaconda | Gipo | Maximus | Extec | Viper | Fintec | Masterskreen | Teesab | Portafill | Parker | Hewitt Robins | Metso | Mogenson | Buccaneer | Nordberg | Dernaseer | Kleeman | Rubblemaster | Herbst