PERFORATED PLATE SCREENS
Perforated plate screens – suitable for
Mobile screens – Trommels – Static boxes
Perforated plate screens are particularly useful in sizing or scalping operations and in heavy duty screening applications where standard screens have limited use. Perforated plate screens have a robust construction and wear life.
- Accurate sizing of material
- Suitable for stone/demolition material
- Square/round/hexagonal apertures
- Wide range of thickness
- Mild steel/stainless/wear resistant
- Panels for trommel machines can be supplied rolled to suit the machine
- Different pitches available to your own requirements
- Rubber backed plates also available
- Can be manufactured to your own required pattern i.e. if a blank impact section is required we can accommodate as can we for any other blank sections required on the screen.
All can be supplied as flat or hooked for tensioned decks.
BRIMONN – ONE COMPANY, ONE CALL, FOR ALL YOUR QUARRYING, SCREENING AND RECYCLING APPLICATIONS
Call us today on +44 (0) 1902 632 505
OUR PRODUCT RANGE
Powerscreen | Sandvik | McCloskey | Finlay | Keestrack | Anaconda | Gipo | Maximus | Extec | Viper | Fintec | Masterskreen | Teesab | Portafill | Parker | Hewitt Robins | Metso | Mogenson | Buccaneer | Nordberg | Dernaseer | Kleeman | Rubblemaster | Herbst